Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Action Drama...18+

Getting to and from work can be difficult at times. Delayed trains, over-crowded tubes and roadworks in the capital make my journey to the office a challange. However, with continued heavy rain and rising gun crime my morning commute is starting to resemble a trailer to the Bourne Ultimatum.

So crowded are the tubes that I have to fight, hand-to-hand, just to get onto the train. Local flooding ensures that I usually spend several minutes, trapped in the dark, between stations fending off killer mosquitos that are thriving in the damp conditions underground. Once I've surfaced from the tube I end up combat rolling to the office to avoid BMX riding teenagers with hand guns.

I am sure that if don't drown, contract a deadly tropical desease from an insect bite or become mortally injured in a drive-by, there is a high likelyhood I'll get shot by the police for looking suspicious.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home