Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Corporate self-abuse...

I was interviewed by B2B Marketing magazine today (You haven't heard of it? Neither had I) about 'business information services'.....and the impact that web 2.0 is having on 'business intelligence systems'.

I banged on about customisation, scalability and accessibility. I droned on about cost-effectiveness, business efficiency and future proofing. I even used the word 'leverage'.
I think I may have sounded a little too........'corporate'.
It felt so good at the time......but now I feel a little dirty and ashamed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Hollingsworth said...

There was no need to use the 'L' word... The ability to move or motivate a large [something] with a small [something]. Ask yourself next time you feel like using the word, if YOU have a small [something]

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ben Hollingsworth said...

....and thinking about it, even WITH a lever, although you only need a small [something] you STILL need a large lever. I'm sure that means something....

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home