Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Destination Heathrow...

I have just learnt that it is still dark in England at 4:51am. No, I hadn't got up early to watch the sunrise. Nor was I returning from a big night out.....I was driving my brother Jaakko to the Heathrow Airport. These are the types of things you do for your family - because one day we all call in our favours.

Not surprisingly, there was very little traffic on the M25 on a public holiday at that time of the morning. In fact, I had the road to myself, apart from a couple of truck drivers, no doubt well into the final leg of a cross-continental transit and dangerously high on amphetamines. We covered the 48 mile journey in record time and I was back home in time to get back into bed before anyone had woken up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home