Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Friday, October 06, 2006


Onya Dono...

Goodness me....Jason Donovan is headlining with Culture Club at a Butlins Adult Retreat in Bognor Regis (yes, I too had to read it twice). Billed as a 'Skool Reunion' the promotional material informs me that I can get trousered on cheap wine spritzers with a bunch of wankers for as little as £79

No doubt Jason will draw a reasonable crowd. They love 80's retro at the moment...and no one is more cringe 80's retro than our Jason (apart from Bros). I looked through the 'star acts' section of the Butlins web site to see if they had secured anyone else of such gravitas....but I didn't recognise any of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home