Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Sunday, May 13, 2007



Eurovision 2007...

The Eurovision Song Contest has enlightened me.

I have learnt that the French have a sense of humour....they must have - judging by their entry.
I have also learnt that being young, attractive and suggestively attired won't win you the event (Russia).....but being talented will make it even harder for you. I've learnt that the Swedish still worship Glam Rock, that the Finns have turned to the darkside and that Ireland should not have bothered.

I'm at a loss to explain what the Ukraine were trying to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home