Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Only for sheep...

I stood on the railway station platform, in the very same spot that I have stood every morning for the past year. I stepped onto the same carriage that I have stepped onto, everytime I have stepped off the same platform, from the same spot I have stood.......you get the idea.

As I sat in the second seat from the door on the shady side of the train (as I always try to), I realised that I am a creature of habit. I peered around the carriage and all the tired faces that stared back at me were familiar. Had I really been on this train so many times that I could recognise my fellow travellers?

We were all part of the same flock of migrating corporate sheep. I have made a mental note to join the herd in the second last carriage tomorrow morning - I may even sit on the sunny side of the train...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home