Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Monday, October 23, 2006


Frosty the Snowman...

Judging by all the sullen expressions of my fellow travellers on the 7:48am to London Bridge, the joy of summer is fading fast. As the leaves turn brown and the rain continues to fall, the mood of my fellow travellers turns an even darker shade of grey.

There were less tourists on the tube today - most of them must have gone home. At Liverpool Street only grumpy businessmen file silently through the turnstiles and even the busker at the bottom of the escalator seems meloncholy.

Everytime I smile to myself I attract the glances of the woman sitting opposite me. She looks at me as if I'm slightly unhinged....what on earth is there to be happy about? It's going to be winter soon and it's going to snow - I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home