Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Monday, October 09, 2006


It's not a rooster - it's a feather duster!

What part of the chicken am I eating? I think nuggets/dippers/sticks and other assorted generic descriptions for 'arse-end of chicken' are bite size because the makers don't want you to slice them open with a knife and have a close look at the contents.

Yes, I know it's 100% chicken, but it's probably 99.8% of the chicken I'm least likely to purchase if given the choice. Some of these 'I can't believe it's really chicken' products don't even taste like chicken. In fact, you don't really need to chew them - they just fall apart and disolve in your mouth.

It won't be long before we're sucking our sunday roast through a straw...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home