Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mr Mom...

For the past three weeks I have been performing the role of a single parent. My days have been dominated by my children's needs. I've packed more lunches, laundered more clothes and cooked more dinners for my kids in the past 21 days than I have over the previous 14 years.

My domestic skills are a little rusty - some would say underdeveloped. A fact that has not gone unnoticed by my children, who insist on providing me with genuine and honest constructive criticism.....constantly.

However, I have settled into a routine and I am beginning to run a tidy household. All I need now is to be up to my ears in debt, wallow in a relationship based on resentment and see little prospect of future happiness and I'll feel like a real housewife.........hang on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home