Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Big Bags...

I've got these bags under my eyes that don't seem to want to go away. I initially noticed that they would appear the morning after a late or heavy night, but gradually the puffiness would subside by lunchtime - then one day I realised that the bags were here to stay.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not talking about big 'suitcase' type bags, just little 'clutch' bags. Virginnia told me not to get too concerned. 'It's just your old man face.....you are getting on a bit' - I'm not sure if she was trying to reassure me or scare the hell out of me! But now I'm a little concerned.

I heard that that hemorrhoid cream will help - yes, that's right, I initially took offence to the suggestion, but apparantly there is some merit to the treatment. I am reliably informed that it is the preferred skin regime of supermodels.

I'm sure there must be a tube somewhere in the house - there isn't any risk of double-dipping? Is there?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Hollingsworth said...

eewwww!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home