Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Sunday, December 10, 2006


Bleakberry...

It's sleek. It's metallic and it vibrates.....yes that's right - I have a new Blackberry! Once again a piece of office equipment will run my life. It will let me know who to meet, where to go and what time I should be there. It will ring with a retro tone when someone wants to talk to me....and when I just want to forget about work, sit down and relax with a cold beer - it will send me an email from my boss, who will have arranged a midnight conference call with half a dozen other Blackberry slaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home