Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

A change is as good as a holiday...I should know, I've been on one for five months.

Some careers are shorter than others. My stint as a Sales Director was so short that it won't even register on my resume....because I didn't actually start. Instead of working for a little start-up in Holborn I will soon commence in my new role in a large multi-national in London. As a confidentiality clause prevents me from telling you more at present, you will need to check back in a week for the full details. It's strange how things work out in the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home