Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Imagine a Goth with personality...

You've probably read in one of my earlier blogs that my son is an EMO - if you're over 40 years of age, just imagine a Goth with personality and emotion. I think it's great that he has the confidence to display this creative side. However, he has reached that age in life where the look is far more important than substance.

He spends more time in front of the mirror trying to comb his hair over one eye than both my wife and I spend in the bathroom combined. As I said, I wouldn't dream of inhibiting his personal and social development - despite the fact that his friends look like extras from a horror movie.

However, I think we've reached a family milestone this morning, when he and his 11 year old sister had a fight over a black eye-liner stick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home