Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Banging away...

Earlier this week I woke to the not so gentle sound of banging of hammers. Bleary-eyed, I peered out of my window to see that the house behind ours was having a second floor added. 'That's all I need', I thought to myself. 'A month of abusive builders hitting a house with metal objects, urinating against the fence and flicking their cigarette butts into my yard'.

Imagine my surprise when, armed with only nail belts and rusty hammers slung from the elastic of their loosely fitted pants, they managed to build the extension in under a week...

1 Comments:

Blogger SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home