Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Sunday, December 17, 2006


Concorde 2...

The good news is that my nose is finally functioning well enough to have drained any reservoir of mucus that had not been previously blasted into a soggy tissue prior to our drive to Brighton this weekend. (see photo as proof of pulse).

We went down to the seaside to attend an under-ages gig at the Concorde 2, where The Nines (Ben's son) were featuring their talents in front of a very young crowd - in fact, everytime I dragged my sagging post-illness face into the main hall, I had a multiplying effect on the average age of the crowd.

After the gig we stopped into Fat Leo's for a meal, but while my nose had cleared and I could now breathe without the aid of a foot pump - my taste buds still had some difficulty in identifying the most basic of flavours....I think it was lasagne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home