Retrospectator

Another misinformed, misguided but opinionated individual who feels the need to contribute. Now you too can view the world through the the eyes of a middle-aged man who can't see his toes, let alone the point of it all.

Friday, December 29, 2006


Jump in my car...

Her voice is calm. An educated English accent of indiscernable age. She doesn't talk much, but when she does, I listen intently - she has my undivided attention. Occasionally, I will steal an admiring glance at her slim and attractive features as we drive through the countryside.

In a very short period of time she has become my constant companion. I find myself waiting for her to speak to me......'turn left at the next street - you have now arrived at your destination'.

I think I'm becoming too attached to my new portable satellite navigation system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home